Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Field Trip

On November 23 we went on a life drawing field trip to the Walker Museum and The Bell Natural History Museum in Minneapolis, MN.  The Walker was filled with amazing modern art and I really enjoyed the photography exhibit.  The guy who put on the exhibit was from Minnesota and captured people in their everyday life.  At the Bell Natural History Museum on the University of Minnesota Campus we got a chance to draw there.  We could draw anything from rocks, bones, or the stuffed animals on display.  I unfortunately didn't find the room upstairs with all the bones until we were about to leave so I didn't get to draw those, but I did draw a caribou.  I had a lot of fun and it was interesting to draw animals because during the class we only drew human figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment