Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Manikin

This project was by far my least favorite this class.  I've had so many of my muscles fall of and get random places. For instance, by whole abdomen fell off on my walk to class and didn't even realize it and my butt had fell off in a parking lot and got lost under a car. ehhhh...just my luck! Anyways,  since I had to redo many sections of the manikin I really got the feel of how the muscles form and move on the human body.  Even though this manikin was certainly out to ruin my life I really learned a lot from it and I guess that's all that matters! I'm not blown away about how my final manikin turned out, but maybe if it would've been a solid color it would've looked like it flowed together instead of just different individual muscles. Here they are!! (sorry they're so small.  I couldn't get them larger without having them be blurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment